Sunday, April 10, 2011

Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Omaha Storm Chasers 4/9/11

The only professional baseball anywhere near me is the Dodgers AAA affiliate Albuquerque Isotopes. They played the Kansas City Royals AAA Affiliate Omaha Storm Chasers this past weekend, so naturally, I went to watch it. I got seats just to the 1st base side of home plate, 4 rows back. I took some video on a few of the prospects there that I would like to share. I took the video on my phone, so I apologize for any poor quality. Also, you can right click and watch on Youtube for a larger size. I haven't been able to figure out how to make it bigger on this page.





Danny Duffy


2nd inning, faced John Lindsey, Jamie Hoffman, Russ Mitchell and Jerry Sands.



3rd inning, faced Juan Castro, Damaso Espino, Trayvon Robinson, Ivan DeJesus and Jay Gibbons

Eric Hosmer








Mike Moustakas









Johnny Giavotella






Trayvon Robinson




Jerry Sands



No comments:

Post a Comment